[PD] PD 0.38 test 4 released

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Fri Sep 3 06:31:38 CEST 2004

On Sep 2, 2004, at 9:52 PM, Miller Puckette wrote:

> The Maintosh version is now a true "application" (no console needed
> anymore, yay!).  Thanks to all of you who helped figure out how to get
> Mac integration going.

...working nicely here, except it seems to be using tcl/tk 8.4.4?  The
latest AquaTcl/Tk is 8.4.7, which includes all of my CG
changes...better yet, they are switchable via setting the tcl variable
"tk::mac::useCGDrawing" to 0 or 1...hopefully we can get this working
for the final 0.38 :-)

...definitely like the console...but could we ax the /obj?  Also
curious as to whether it recognizes help patches internal to itself?
Hard to test on my machine atm due to the many hard coded paths I've
scattered about (and don't want to touch)...

james