[PD] nogui option on windows SO

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Sep 3 15:34:20 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Lazzaro N. Ciccolella hat gesagt: // Lazzaro N. Ciccolella wrote:

> but excuse my ignorance (today is the first day that I make to run pd on windows)
> I have created the pdrun.bat but I do not know where to put it.
> I have tried to put it in the \bin directory where is pd.exe and it does not work.

It doesn't matter where you put it, as long as you remember where and
you did put the full path to pd.exe in it like:
"C:\pd\bin\pd.exe -nogui ..."

Windows does have a $PATH like we Unix guys do, but it's probably not
including the directory where you put your pd installation.

ALso remember (unless this is obvious to you), that you need to
doubleclick the *.bat file, not pd.exe because a .bat file is like a
shell skript on Linux, not a configuration file like ~/.pdrc

Ciao