[PD] new test Pd.app with lots of externals and new GUI mods

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Sep 4 07:21:46 CEST 2004

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers

Thru the combined efforts of Miller Puckette, Gerard Roma, and me, we
have gotten the rough version of the new MacOS X Pd.app working.
Everything needed to run Pd is included in the Pd.app, so that you can
just drag-n-drop to install. This version includes some GUI
enhancements that I just did to make Pd conform better to Apple's Human
Interface Guidelines.  The patch for the HIG changes is included in the
package.

Also, I made the Help menu a set of cascading menus.  I did this
because of the Pure Documentation... problem with the Pd.app, but I
think it should be the default way to access the help patches on all
platforms since its quicker and nicer.