[PD] Pd-0.38-0test4HCS1 test release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Sep 4 20:36:04 CEST 2004

So I fixed up my code so it would fit in with existing code better, and
further arranged the menus according to Apple's guidelines.  I also
made this version open double-clicked files properly.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

Again, the patch to u_main.tk is included (since 0.38 isn't in the CVS
yet).

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams