[PD] volctl~: an advanced volume control external
TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun Sep 5 00:58:48 CEST 2004
i'm able to announce the first release of volctl~ an advanced volume
it is more or less doing the same as:
but doesn't have the dsp overhead ...
- gcc (since it uses gcc advanced assembler)
- pd >= devel_0_37 (since it's based on vector aligned dsp blocks)
- icc seems to have problems with the gcc inline assembler (segfault)
- probably won't compile with msvc
- rewrite the whole dsp function in assembler (near future)
- rewrite the dsp function for msvc (distant future, if ever)
any feedback like bug reports, comments or similar are highly
the source is available from cvs or from www.mokabar.tk ...
cheers ... tim
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de ICQ: 96771783
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space
would say "I want to see the manager."
William S. Burroughs
More information about the Pd-list