[PD] [Fwd: PiDiP as workshop]

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Sep 5 07:18:51 CEST 2004

btw, big respect to alexei shulgin & olga & all from README
who just respected what we wanted to do,
and we did not abuse of that mutual respect.

so, thanks you so long, alexei,
and, check out that project made with pd :
http://www.t-t-trackers.net/

and, cheers to you too, annina..

sevy

ps: sorry, i'm angry