[PD] [Fwd: PiDiP as workshop]

Aymeric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Mon Sep 6 00:01:41 CEST 2004

Hello sevy, IOhannes, list,

thanks for puting the light on my very humble person, i didn't ask for
such attention. Due to some very sad family troubles i don't have time,
nor the will or even mood to write a 2 hours mail. To be brief,
sevy asked for me to peter (that i don't know and never heard of)
and that's completely INDEPENDANT to the talk off-list we had IOhannes.

that's all.
for the rest sevy has explained himself.

Now the Pure Data Trigger Gang Bang schedule remains the same, the Gem
demo flyer will be posted tomorrow with the final rules and a selection
of the submissions will be shown at graz during the convention.

+!
aym3ric.