[PD] [Fwd: PiDiP as workshop]

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Mon Sep 6 03:13:33 CEST 2004

Slightly off the topic, sorry, but...

Are there going to be any transcripts/records of this conference for
those of us on the wrong continent? These speeches Yves is talking about
sound amazing, and could surely be an asset for developing the general
skills of the community, beyond the lucky bunch that gets to be at the
conference (namely, me ;) )? Let me know if there's anything I could do
to facillitate that.

Cheers,
-Ian