[PD] [GEM]: multiple gemwin

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 6 16:18:24 CEST 2004

Ivan Franco wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I was wondering if there's a possibility of associating a specific Gemwin
> to a specific Gem rendering chain, inside the same patch...?
>
> With this I could create multiple Gemwins. so to preview situations and
> the shoot them
> to the final fullscreen monitor...

hi,
for now, Gem is limited to one single output-window.
there is already some stuff in the CVS (branch: multiple_window) that
allows multiple render-targets (e.g. windows); however, these will share
the render chain (read: will render the same scene), but you can have
different settings for each window (e.g. viewpoint,...)

mfg.ad.sr
IOhannes