[PD] Sorry and Problem compiling pd on x86_64

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Mon Sep 6 22:41:28 CEST 2004

Im sorry for asking that questin about hdspmixer and fltk. i was
hopeing someone else on this list that uses the hdsp had the same
problem and could help me. Ive ased that question elsewhere.
Again Im sorry.

My problem is in compiling pd-0.37-4 from Mr. Puckette\'s site on
an AMD 64 laptop:
bonk~.c: In function `bonk_perform\':
bonk~.c:481: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
make[1]: *** [bonk~.pd_linux] Error 1

I get this after many warnings fly by. Is this a 64bit versus 32bit
pointer thing? Is there a flag to send to PD\'s configure to fix this?

Thanks for the help, and again Im sorry for straying to far [OT].
-thewade