[PD] Sorry and Problem compiling pd on x86_64

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 6 23:26:13 CEST 2004

I don't think 0.37 will run at all on 64-bit AMD; try the newest test
version (0.38-0test4) instead.  I believe it runs but it probably still has
bugs.

I don't have a 64-bit machine myself, so I count on reports from people who
do... if you want, you're welcome to send me the compilation output (to
msp at ucsd.edu; no need to send to the list) and I can try to resolve whatever
errors and warnings you're getting.

cheers
Miller