[PD] Creative ASIO

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 7 02:04:21 CEST 2004

Well, I'm answering myself here. It was a problem with the sampling rate. Portaudio couldn't open an playback audio stream at 44100 Hz, so I changed the output rate of pd to 48000 Hz and it worked fine. This triggers a new question: can I use a different sampling rate? What should I do to configure the ASIO driver or portaudio to handle it?
Thank you again.
Regards,
Carlos.