[PD] [GEM] Heliocoid + Demos

beau beau25 at access4less.net
Wed Sep 8 04:43:35 CEST 2004

Hello PD List,

    Recently I was trying out some CsoundAV patches, and I came across one
called a heliocoid, does Gem have a heliocoid GEO?

    Also I am interested in calberating with other on producing a demo for
the
"PURE DATA TRIGGER GANG BANG 01"

    My main idea is to recycle my Graz, Austria GEM installation submission.
Right now it runs as two seperate patches. I would like some brilliant PD
programmers to help me convert it to a single patch and test it on various
systems. If you are interested I will send you the patches

http://geocities.com/recursionvideolab/