[PD] [GEM]: multiple gemwin

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Wed Sep 8 17:37:38 CEST 2004

in fact those of you who know jitter or nato know how cool it is
to be able to have monitors inside the patch itself. They can
act like |print| (debugging data) only in this case with video streams.

of course it should be complicated using a tcl/tk interface but
if we could just have multiple monitors floating around and picking
part of a Gem processing stream...

Cheers all
I.

On Sep 8, 2004, at 2:20 PM, shree wrote:

> that would be very cool
>
> motiondive has this feature
>
> Also
>
> is there a way to turn off sound in movies in 0.90?
>

> On Monday, September 6, 2004, at 08:49  AM, Ivan Franco wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> For the first time I'd like to use GEM (which I love) to do a kind
>> of vj patch. So I'd like to preview files and stuff like that.
>>
>> I was wondering if there's a possibility of associating a specific
>> Gemwin
>> to a specific Gem rendering chain, inside the same patch...?
>>
>> With this I could create multiple Gemwins. so to preview situations
>> and the shoot them
>> to the final fullscreen monitor...
>>
>> Thanks
>> I.

> Patrick Pagano, B.S., M.F.A. candidate
> Research And Development Assistant
> Digital Worlds Institute
> University Of Florida
> (352) 294-2082

_________________________________

Ivan Franco
I&D Director

ivan.franco at ydreams.com
http://www.iilab.com/ivan/

YDreams SA
http://www.ydreams.com

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:
YDreams accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard
to the information herein contained.
This message including any attachment hereof is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise legally
protected from disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by the
intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately (+351 21
294 9683) and delete this email and
any attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this
email or any attachment or disclose
its/their contents to any other person or entity. Thank you.