[PD] Re: quickcam 4000 and Gem

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Thu Sep 9 12:32:42 CEST 2004

Ian Smith-Heisters wrote:

> However, I am positive it works fine in Linux w/ kernel 2.6.6 and the
> latest pwc and pwcx. There's a small problem with a glitch if the stream

talking about pwc and pwcx modules, anyone knows the future of them or
Quickcam under Linux in general in future kernels? Glad to see that both
modules are available again but are there any alternatives being developed?

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next events:
Elektronengehirn concert + installation
10.9.2004 Galerie Lichtschliff Berlin, Germany
Notstandskomitee Live
16.9.2004 Kulturbunker Muelheim e.v., Cologne, Germany
17.9.2004 Cuba, Muenster, Germany
pure-data workshop
18.10-22.10 vivid, Birmingham, UK