[PD] xsample probs {Att: T Grill}

matthew jones m.jones at signal.QinetiQ.com
Thu Sep 9 13:51:30 CEST 2004

Hi list, hi Thomas,

Looking at xsample for the first time, I had problems loading the latest
.dll (version 0.3.0) although I had no problems with the earlier version
(0.2.4).  On winXP and win2000 (think I've tried it on pd versions 0.35,
0.36 and 0.37), it complains that:-
"The procedure entry point class_setpropertiesfn could not be located in the
dynamic link library pd.dll"....

Any ideas?

One other small thing.  In the crossfade capability of xgroove~, how does
the crossfade work?  Clearly you need more samples than the 'loop length' in
order to have some degree of overlap while maintaining the same timing.
Therefore does it use samples outside the specified loop range (or specified
read-point supplied as signal)?
Any help greatly appreciated!
Cheers,

Matt