[PD] ati mobility 9600 problem

Aymeric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Thu Sep 9 15:57:53 CEST 2004

don't have this card but check you have the latest drivers from your
laptop manufacturer.
if it's the case, try a driver mod like omega drivers (google for it).
it comes with mods on the main ati drivers so you can use it with the
mobility cards, this way you don't have to wait that your laptop
manufacturer make a driver update (usually twice in a laptop life, three
times if there are really big troubles ...)

when testing, don't try to tweak the driver settings, just put
everything on default.