[PD] Re: pd-convention troubles

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Thu Sep 9 20:13:29 CEST 2004

Yves Degoyon wrote:

>>>then, on the schedule, we finally got for all 1 slot of 30 minutes !!!
>>>

>>That looks like an error of the person who added the schedule to the wiki. Here
>>i see why Yves is upset, and i apologise. The error should be corrected
>>soon. Please understand that the _preliminary_ schedule is also for our
>>internal use, since we are a buch of people who are communicating via the wiki
>>too. So a lot of things are not yet correct there, but it should not invoke such
>>a reaction.
>>

> then, your wiki might be an internal tool,
> but it has been communicated as the reference schedule
> for the meeting already... so it's not so internal.
> sorry, i thought you really meant it.
>
> but, if that get fixed, ok, i apologize.

i checked the program today and saw it is now updated and changed,
and, yes, everything's seems ok now.
so, maybe these were just some communication problems
and i didn't mean to be insulting to anyone here.

so, thx for your work,
it seems rocking now, the shedule..

and sorry for the noise ( uhh, but i like noise anyway )

hasta pronto,
sevy