[PD] PD 0.38 test 4 released

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Fri Sep 10 01:23:42 CEST 2004

yep... it worked.

i'm getting some weird redraw issues though, some GOP objects i have
that have lots of use of [my_canvas] and other gui widgets apear either
invisible or partially drawn, and some object connection lines are
stopping prematurely or are invisible.  if you want, i can provide a
test case and some screenshots.

-josh