[PD] bluetooth remote control?

slimboyfatboyslim slimboyfatboyslim at slimboyfatboyslim.org
Fri Sep 10 12:04:57 CEST 2004

hi,

I've tried the Salling Clicker
(http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/Clicker/) with my
mobile phone (Nokia 6600, SonyEricsson T600) to control my PD patch,
since it turns the little joystick on your mobile to become a mouse and
you can write some simple apple script to simulate some shortcut keys.

Although it's not open source or free software (it costs US$20), it's
quite cheap and playful, since it can be expandable by apple script, I
think there'll be more possibilities than I've suggested.

於 10 Sep 04 5:16 PM 時,Christian Klotz 提到: