[PD] mpjpeg to mpeg/avi/... stream ?

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Sep 10 12:15:46 CEST 2004

polto at alsenet.com wrote:

>Merci pour ta reponce.
>
>Je crois t'avoir rencontre au WSIS a Geneve.  (au paladium)

yes, but in the COUNTER WSIS, not the WSIS )

>je vois l'objet, mais quand je consulte son help, je vois juste le help de
>object. (en plus ca me fait des inlet, outlet que si je le fait avec message,
>pas objet.)

no comprendo esto.
all the help is in a sub abstraction
called rs_pdp_live~,
the file rs_pdp_live~.pd should be in the folder
where you try to open the help file too
( the simpler is to go to pidip/doc ).

and, of course, pidip needs to be compiled with ffmpeg support
( the one from debian is ).

i attached here the two necessary files for getting the help working.

ciao,
sevy