[PD] mpjpeg to mpeg/avi/... stream ?

polto at alsenet.com polto at alsenet.com
Fri Sep 10 16:58:58 CEST 2004

Hi !

> where is the mpjpg stream coming from?
from a webcam witch is streamed in mpjpeg by a little server what i can't touch
or modify. (can't choose another video codec that MPJPEG)

> what version of ffserver are you connecting to ?
0.4.9 i work on Gentoo GNU/Linux all everything is last version.
actualy i don't try to connect to my ffserver.

I only try to display and write the mpjpeg stream.

> what is the console output?
> where are you stucked?

Sorry, i'm trying to say what i readed everything in the help about pdp_live~
and rs_pdp_live~, but i realy not understand how to display this stream or write
it to the disk ...

Thanks !

Polto.