[PD] bluetooth remote control?

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Fri Sep 10 22:39:54 CEST 2004

hi again,

On Sep 10, 2004, at 7:14 PM, Johannes Taelman wrote:

> Christian Klotz wrote:
> > hi all,
> > because of trying to remote control a pd patch I was wondering if its
> > possible to use bluetooth. Because it has to be a special device I am
> > not planning to use any bluetooth keyboards or mice. Does anybody
> know a
> > possibility to get this idea workin (on OS X in this case) or is
> there a
> > way to get the bluetooth data on a midi channel?

<snip>

> Antoher option is to hack a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse or maybe a
> gamepad
> (if they exist with BT, all wireless gamepads I've seen use a
> proprietary data radio), and connect other switches/sensors.

regarding this possibility I thought about using multiple modified mice
(I think it will be 3 to 5). Is it possible to give each mouse differnt
function or to disable the mousefunctions and and just let pd get the
different signals which can be processed?

cheers, (sorry for beeing a bit OT in this post)
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool