[PD] Wah Synth?

chris tyrrell shaper_mechanist at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 02:13:26 CEST 2004

hmmmm, seeing as there has been much talk of retro
sounds I wanted to ask if anyone knew how to do or had
done any good implementations of "wah synths" in pd,
there apparently doesnt seem to be much information
online about the process although i know it's a
modulated filter but other than that not much at all.
I assume that vcf~  has apart to play seeeing as how
it can be modulated by an audio signal, but my past
attempts were even worse than unsucessful. btw just so
you know - the sound i'm looking for is those old over
the top orchestral sounding wahs (think vangelis)...

=====