[PD] pd & midi

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Tue Sep 14 19:34:45 CEST 2004

Hello friends,

I tried to test some MIDI with PD-0.37-4 but I have few problems maybe
some of you experienced?

I use a mandrake 10 with kernel 2.6-sds37 and also come back on the
other 2.4mm29
I had good experiences with PD-036 & MIDI but I didn't try since!

jackd recognize the midiman 2x2 + controler (I tested some others apps)
but it seems pd didn't write midi in jack, maybe you already no that?
but even in oss there's no MIDI,  there is no read/write permissions on
/dev/midi even if we write on it -mididev 1 2 3, others application work
fine!

if someone have an idea, please answer!!

thanks

juto