[PD] GEM cursor

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 15 16:40:47 CEST 2004

Patrick Nicastro wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to turn off  the cursor with both GEM message to the gemwin
> <cursor 1/0> or <gemwin_mess cursor $1>.  Neither of them works on my
> OSX...
> Does somebody knows why or has a third solution?

there is only ONE solution
[cursor 0( sent to [gemwin] should turn the cursor off
[cursor 1( sent to [gemwin] should turn the cursor on
nothing else (you could try to convince your OS to display no cursor at
all.)
seriously, which version of Gem and which version of pd (and which
packages) do you use ? you need a recent pd-package to make Gem's window
  handling proper.

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes