[PD] Selective Capture Question(would like comments)

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 18 13:19:39 CEST 2004

On Saturday 18 September 2004 08:46, Zachris Trolin wrote:

> This is the part I would like some help with, should I have a relatively
> short buffer(or two alternating perhaps) that I record into and if
> nothing happens just drop it and begin over again - (until I actually
> record *something*)?

You could use a delay of 1 second. Write the input to the delay all the time.
If you get a recording trigger start recording the delay output.
That will give you a second before the input in the recording.

To stop recording a second after the last sound, you use the delay output to
trigger the recording end, and then just use a [delay 1000] object to stop
recording a second after the trigger.

hope this helps

Gerard

--