[PD] linuxevent joystick

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Mon Sep 20 04:50:17 CEST 2004

make sure yu have the evdev + joydev kernel modules loaded..
you can get a list of the known devices in /proc..
(cat /proc/bus/input/devices) which should show you which hardware
is registered with which device..

oh and don't forget to load the gameport and joystick modules for
your specific hardware..

ciao..
dmotd