[PD] linuxevent joystick

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Sep 20 05:24:20 CEST 2004

Are you sure the joystick is on /dev/input/event1?  [linuxevent] is
definitely a bit raw right now, but it should 'just work' on any
/dev/input/event? device that works for other software.  You could also
try [linuxevent /dev/input/event1].

I wrote this super basic program to give a list of all the devices on
/dev/input/event?, maybe it'll help.