[PD] pd & midi

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Mon Sep 20 15:53:47 CEST 2004

franck,
I think you right to araise thise question, because it's not so clear
for many of us, loof for example the presentation of MuSE :

MusE is a *MIDI/Audio sequencer[...]*
[...]
Jack

    * Use the Jack Audio Connection Kit for midi/audio routing.

they don't talk about qjackctl, it's the same for many software using
midi as control or format.
It's interesting to discuss, it's true that we used qjackctl with alsa
sequencer and it's true that the audio & midi in this apps are completly
separate!
always interesting to look at the Dave Phillips page :
http://linuxsound.atnet.at/ because there is plenty of tools to do it!!
thanks to light my view on this point :-)

I will test you stuff!

juto