[PD] gui and abstraction
fbar at footils.org
Tue Sep 21 23:10:45 CEST 2004
moritz seiler hat gesagt: // moritz seiler wrote:
> when i make a abstraction and make the gui visible on parent patch, i dont
> know to handle with the size and the proportion...? i know that i can place
> the size in the patch,but i cannot save it for the abstraction..
I do this in the following way:
1) use a [cnv] object as a background,
2) Put all you want to see on top of the background [cnv]
3) remember its dimensions as x and y.
4) Set "Graph On Parent" to true.
5) resize the abstraction, so that only the bg-cnv plus about 15 pixel
above it are visible. The empty space above is for the abstraction
6) save, close, File->New, put: [your_gop_abs]
7) Right-click [your_gop_abs], edit Properties:
Set width to: x (from above) + 2 pixels
Set height to: y (from above) + 15 pixels.
8) Right-click again and Open your [your_gop_abs]
9) SAVE it! Yes, again! This is important, as the resizing done in the
parent patch in step 7) is not saved yet in the child abstraction.
10) you migtht need to fiddle a bit with the positions of graphical
Frank Barknecht _ ______footils.org__
More information about the Pd-list