[PD] configure --enable-alsa not enabling alsa

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Wed Sep 22 17:16:30 CEST 2004

IOhannes,

It turns out that --enable-alsa still does disable alsa. ./configure
without the alsa flag gives two lines that weren't there when I did use
the alsa flag:

yes ... alsa is... yes
checking for snd_pcm_info in -lasound... yes

Dunno if this is specific to my system or not, but there you go. It
works now. Thanks!

David

Message: 11