[PD] RE: p5 glove

Christian Oncken christian at dslab.com
Wed Sep 22 22:58:01 CEST 2004

> Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:40:50 +0200
> Subject: [PD] P5 glove
>
> Hello list,
>
> couple days ago somebody mentioned the P5 glove, and talking with some =
> local dealers, the deal on comp geeks is pretty good (lowest price i can =
> get here is roughly 10x that).
> I was wondering if anybody was having some good/bad experiences with it, =
> me and a couple friends from school are thinking of placing a mass =
> order.
>
> Cheers
> Anton

I love mine... I have 2 of them.  I have built a pd external for it using
flext, but I haven't messed with it in a couple of months.

It's 11 different continuous controllers with 1 hand.  Pretty cool stuff...
freaks people out when they see (and hear) it.

I remember support for it being slow to non-existent, but I just found this: