[PD] RE: p5 glove

Anton Woldhek woldhek at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 22 23:16:31 CEST 2004

> I love mine... I have 2 of them.  I have built a pd external for it using
> flext, but I haven't messed with it in a couple of months.
Awesome! Is that available for win32?

> It's 11 different continuous controllers with 1 hand.  Pretty cool
stuff...
> freaks people out when they see (and hear) it.
I can believe that!

> Have fun.  If there's any interest in the PD external I could maybe clean
it
> up and put it out there...
Well, if I get as many as I think i can get interested in buying one, i bet
there be lots of interest :)

Also im really curious about the quality of the infrared wireless
connection... Can u tell me if it works in dark live perfomance situations?

Cheers
Anton