[PD] GEM Fix for configure and question about cvs

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Thu Sep 23 09:05:24 CEST 2004

The reason gems configure script couldnt find my libGL is because the
configure script in src/Gnu uses -Wl,shared when the proper use is
-shared

Also I cant build gem with --with-ieee1394 because I have libdv-0.103
and aparently dv1394.h is depreciated and nolonger there. Does the CVS
version still look for this header?

Thanks!
-thewade

libdv (0.103-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
  * Removed patches:
    + [10_dvconnect_disable_swap] Merged upstream.
    + [10_no_gtk_deps] Merged upstream.
    + [10_fix_wide_format] Merged upstream.
  * debian/NEWS: Notify about removal of previously deprecated header
    file dv1394.h.
  * debian/control: Adjust build dependencies following the xlibs split.

 -- Daniel Kobras <kobras at debian.org>  Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:53:16 +0200