[PD] Re: P5 Glovage

Macciza raien at tpg.com.au
Fri Sep 24 14:34:08 CEST 2004

Congrats in the Glove,
I think you'll enjoy yourself. I think I was the one talking about the
glove. There is an active P5 development community on the net. Try
P5glove at yahoo for discussions, info etc. What platform are you on? I'm
on Mac, the drivers etc can be obtained from
http://listen.to/simulus/p5glove. If the Config app isn't up yet I can
send you a copy.
Plugging it into PD is pretty simple - dumpOSC -> OSCroute -> unpack -
and you've got the data. I'm making a functional patch at the moment.
I'll send it when I'm done.
Hope to have helped,
Cheers
Macca

PS I'm trying to organise a bulk shipment for some uni experimental
music groups but freight costs are a stumbling block. Trying to find
someone in the States who could help out ???