[PD] Re: P5 Glovage

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Sep 24 17:58:26 CEST 2004

Hmmm, I can get some OSX action if I need it, but I usually run Windows
and Linux, and my preference is Linux. It looks like the basis for the
P5 work is libp5glove, which is Linux native :) What functionality does
libp5glove offer, particularly in terms of getting OSC data out of it?
Or, how hard would it be to port the OSX stuff to Linux?

-Ian

PS. I'm in the USofA, how can I help you out?