[PD] cannot use multiple midiout devices with xp...

Steve Ritchey sdritchey at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 07:02:58 CEST 2004

hello all...

i have a 2X2 usb midi device connected to my laptop running win xp and pd .37... no matter what combination of midioutdev i specify, i can only get midiout data from one of the two midid out ports on my usb device... i use a .bat file for start-up, and have specified the devices in multiple orders during pd loading, all to the same result... i have tried manually in the midi devices dialog box, again the same... the device lists correctly on the -listdev command... i tested the device with another midi only program, and both ports worked fine...

thanks in advance for advice...
steve