[PD] cannot play trigger gang bang flyer

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 28 00:07:34 CEST 2004

hi

it seems that i have a problem with openGL.  i can watch/listen the flyer
until the blue lines appear. then i have a cpu overload and the sound gets
more and more staccato-like with every new blue line. when all lines appeared,
it's very slow (ta-ta--ta----ta---ta-----ta).

my system:
-win 98 SE
-P4 1.8GHz
-Matrox G550 Millenium
-pd-0.37.3
-Gem 0.90

i checked:
-newest driver for G550
-hardware acceleration activated

i'm not quite familiar with graphics and stuff, but i think there may be a way
to optimize openGL on my PC. the computer this flyer was tested on is slower
than mine.
so if anybody has some hints to check, or tells me, that my graphiccard sucks
for openGL-stuff, it would be great.

roman