[PD] cannot play trigger gang bang flyer

Peter Todd peter_todd82 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 19:26:02 CEST 2004

I have a similar problem, with a radeon 9000 mobility (not quite newest of
new, top of the line stuff, but fine) and 3ghz p4.  Looking inside the
patch, there seem to be a lot of [text2d] modules, which are the cause of
the problem.  If you delete (or otherwise stop) the _txtline modules in
m/intro, it should work without too many troubles - at least it does for me.