[PD] soundfiler: resampling & wraparound

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 29 13:35:02 CEST 2004

Hi all!
When reading from a soundfile into an array using the soundfiler object,
is it possible to automatically:
1) resample (via interpolation) to a new number of samples?
2) generate the 3 wraparound samples required by 4-point interpolation
(as it is done by sinesum, cosinesume array messages)?
If any of these tasks can't be automagically done while loading the file
I guess I should carry out them by means of an adequate wave editor.
Which one do you suggest? (I often use soundforge but it just doesn't
seem the right tool for simple tasks as 1, 2)
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Carlos