[PD] downloading attachments

Stefan Turner stefan_turner at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 16:50:47 CEST 2004

Thanks Derek and Patrick for replies. That's cool for
patches, but what about .tars and the like? I'm
specifically thinking of a post from Frank from ages
back with freeverb~ attached as a .tgz (if I remember
correctly) and since I can't find a (working) Linux
binary anywhere else I want to give that a go. I've
(re-)attached the first few lines of it below: the
question is, how do I decode it?

Cheers, apologies for continued stupidity
Stefan.