[PD] Remote Convention

beau25 at access4less.net beau25 at access4less.net
Fri Oct 1 20:08:37 CEST 2004

Ok,

Thanks for adjusting the cam4 very nice - a see what looks
like two laptops and a big proction screen. One laptop is
running some type of a web browser with the address panel
pooled down and oh a little colourful video just peeked
through. The other laptop has a command line. Every now and
then there are hands. And some type of a grid on the floor .
And some white boxes on either side.

I am gmt -8 you are gmt +2 correct? That means the audio
feed should start at 11 am for me I think? Why don't you
have generative PD music feed through the stream when you
don't have live speakers/performers

So I have the mIRC program on, how do I connect to the
server?