[PD] Drum sound patches....

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Oct 4 22:54:42 CEST 2004

Hallo,
chun lee hat gesagt: // chun lee wrote:

> I hope its ok to call for feedbacks on patches here. Otherwise, is there a
> dedicated place to do so?
>
> I have just made some drum sound patches and I wonder if anyone would take a
> look and perhaps some feedback would be nice.

Sorry, I tried to look at your drums, but got carried away by your
Error patch, which I think is really fabulous. I'm having a lot of fun
with it and it's the ideal thing to blow away the post convention
blues.

Anyways, befor I'm back to your patch, two quick tips:

* use sends and receives, dude. Patchchord patchwork is not good and
  will make it hard not only for others, but for yourself to
  understand your patches (later).

* get RRADical: http://footils.org/cms/show/1

Ciao