[PD] Gem initial trial run errors.

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Mon Oct 4 23:48:57 CEST 2004

I used Guenter Geiger\'s patch to get gem working on my x86_64 laptop
so im not really sure of what gem is configured with. I was just going
through the gem examples to see whats configured and I got the following
errors:

24.time-filtering.pd
pix_film:: quicktime4linux support
pix_film:: libmpeg3 support
GEM: pix_film: Loaded file: /usr/local/lib/pd/doc/gem/examples/04.pix/../data/alea.mpg with 31 frames (320x240)
GEM: Start rendering
pix_texture: not using client storage
mpeg3video_seek: frame accurate seeking without a table of contents
is no longer supported.  Use mpeg3toc <mpeg file> <table of contents>
to generate a table of contents and load the table of contents instead.

00.SimpleVideo.pd
GEM: pix_video: do video for this OS

01.Text.pd
Gem has been compiled without FONT-support !

03.ChangeText.pd
Gives me a seg fault!

01.primQuad.pd
doesnt seem to do anything

02.fountain.pd

03.View_OSD.pd
gives me a seg fault

I just post these either to report changes, or to get help reconfiguring
my build of Gem. Thanks for the help!
-thewade