[PD] Drum sound patches....

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Oct 5 00:06:55 CEST 2004

Nice and handy. I may neaten them up so that I can edit them more
easily, if I do I'll send it to you.

Error is also nice, though the "main" subpatch almost made me scream in
fear. I wish I had the follow through to make my patches so complete.
Usually I perform with them in a state where they just started
functioning a few minutes ago, and they don't look too pretty. Then I
forget about them and how they work, and have to rebuild from scratch if
I want to do a similar thing.

FYI, I ran these without a hitch in Windows with the straight
pd-extended install, so you can add that to your list of supported OSes.

-Ian