[PD] Drum sound patches....

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 01:25:38 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Thanks for your reply!

>Sorry, I tried to look at your drums, but got carried away by your
>Error patch, which I think is really fabulous. I'm having a lot of fun
>with it and it's the ideal thing to blow away the post convention
>blues.

Cool, glad to know you had fun with error too. Well, Error is more fun while
the drum sounds really are just tools that I made.

>Anyways, befor I'm back to your patch, two quick tips:
>
>* use sends and receives, dude. Patchchord patchwork is not good and
>  will make it hard not only for others, but for yourself to
>  understand your patches (later).

Ya, I agree, I used to use sends and receives to make my patches look really
clean. But for some reason now I find myself like to connect things up and
follow where the line goes:)

>* get RRADical: http://footils.org/cms/show/1
I wish I have read this before I made the drum sound collection now. Its the
kind of thing that has been in my mind for a while. Building intermediate
reusable modules for patchworks. I think I will come back to you on this
with more questions after I have read it better.

Cheers

CHUN