[PD] comport question

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Tue Oct 5 03:01:57 CEST 2004

I tried comport under windows and get much better performance. For
example in windows I can string a number of values together in a message
and send it to comport.   ie val1, val2, val3 . In Linux when I do this
I get
"Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line" I also tried the Linux
comport object with another  usb to serial adapter (prolific 2303)  and
get the same results? Any thoughts on this?
jim