[PD] Gem initial trial run errors.

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Oct 5 12:44:26 CEST 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> this is a problem with gem's debian package too.
> i think that ftgl-dev is available vor amd64 too, so it shouldn't be a
> real problem (but rather a bug in the debian-package which i have
> already filed and günther is aware of (i hope))

There is a new version in unstable. Please test and report back.
I also made some improvements to the  build system showing the
features actually compiled in after the configure step, and I have
hopefully fixed the dv input stuff.
Patch attached for Mr. thewade and the gem devel team. This time
you have to do autoconf in order to generate configure before
running configure.

Guenter