[PD] OT: Studying at IEM

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Tue Oct 5 14:32:13 CEST 2004

Hello Kyle,

 ... and all other wanting to study at our place:

> I've been trying unsuccessfully to contact members at the IEM regarding a
> possible internship/semester abroad in Graz.  Hopefully the reason my
> requests for information have been ignored by the IEM staff I've emailed is
> due to the frantic schedule of the recent convention.

I am sorry for the delay, but
since last week our secretary is sick and the since semester just started,
it will need at least another week, to get your question trough to the
commision for study. please use the contacts on this page to get more
information or contact anyone personally you know.

 http://www.kug.ac.at/englisch/index_e.shtml

 and see for all programs on http://online.kug.ac.at/

mfg winfried

- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.at.gpg.net/)